National Stand of Ukraine at international fair Middle East Organic & Natural Products Expo 2023 (Dubai, UAE)
Middle East Organic & Natural Products Expo is the largest trade fair of organic and natural products in the Middle East, held under the patronage of the Ministry of Climate Change and Environment UAE and providing an opportunity to establish new export relations with the Middle East countries.
This year 5 Ukrainian producers-exporters will represent organic products at the international fair at the National Stand of Ukraine, organised by the State Institution “Entrepreneurship and Export Promotion Office” and the national project Diia.Business:
- Chemex LTD, LLC (ProOrganika) (Kyiv region),
- Healthy Generation, LLC (Dnipro region),
- Organic Milk, LLC (Zhytomyr region),
- Organik Original, LLC (Ecorod) (Kyiv region),
- Ukroliya, LTD (Poltava region).
Official leaflet of the National Stand of Ukraine at the Middle East Organic & Natural Products Expo is at the link.
The exhibition will be held on 12-14 December 2023 in the United Arab Emirates, Dubai.
Over the past few years, the organic market in the Middle East has grown significantly, opening up new export opportunities for businesses. It is planned that in 2023, the Middle East Organic & Natural Products Expo will be attended by more than 10,000 importers, wholesalers, retailers and distributors from the region.
National Stand of Ukraine at international fair Middle East Organic & Natural Products Expo 2023 is organised by the State Institution “Entrepreneurship and Export Promotion Office” (Ukraine) in framework of the Ukrainian national project Diia.Business under the patronage of the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine with the support of:
- – Switzerland through the State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO) within the framework of the Swiss-Ukrainian Program “Higher Value Added Trade from the Organic and Dairy Sector in Ukraine” (QFTP) implemented by the Research Institute of Organic Agriculture (FiBL, Switzerland) in partnership with SAFOSO AG (Switzerland);
- – Western NIS Enterprise Fund (WNISEF),
- – EU and German Governments within the framework of the EU4Business: SME Recovery, Competitiveness and Internationalisation, implemented in Ukraine by German Federal Company “Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit” (GIZ) GmbH GIZ Ukraine.