Second expert discussion: “World, Europe, Ukraine – a view from the EU”
On May 10, the State Institution Entrepreneurship and Export Promotion Office invites companies specializing in the dairy industry to take part in the second event in a series of expert discussions on supporting and promoting dairy export during the war: “World, Europe, Ukraine – a view from the EU”.
The following topics will be covered during the event:
- changes in global dairy market trends
- peculiarities of the development of the EU agro-food market
- current problems of the industry in Poland and trade relations with Ukraine
- comparison of the price situation of the Ukrainian and world markets.
Registration deadline: May 9, 10:00 at the link: https://forms.gle/2YQQXY1g7bQJ5Qtq5
Program of the event: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Hf44BMPiDwIF33lAdncRTIIwBqI5dLQa/edit
- Maks Fasteyev, Project Partner of Infagro
- Alexander Anton, Secretary General of EDA (European Dairy Association)
- Agnieszka Maliszewska, Vice president of COGECA, Director of the Polish Dairy Chamber
- Jukka Likitalo, Secretary General of Eucolait
We invite representatives of dairy exporters, national and international industry business associations, trading companies, government officials, experts, consultants and other stakeholders to participate in the event.
The expert discussion will take place online on the Zoom platform on May 10 from 14:00 to 16:00. Participation in the event is free for participants who fill out the registration form and receive confirmation from the organizers.
This is the second event in a series of expert meetings to support and promote dairy exports during the war. The results of the first measures can be found on the Export Web-Portal.
This event is conducted jointly with the state institution “Entrepreneurship and Export Promotion Office” and the analytical agency INFAGRO supported by Switzerland within the framework of the Swiss-Ukrainian Program “Higher Value Added Trade from the Organic and Dairy Sector in Ukraine” implemented by the Research Institute of Organic Agriculture (FiBL, Switzerland) in partnership with SAFOSO AG (Switzerland), www.qftp.org.