We invite you to join the online event “Organic Export During the War”, which will take place on June 23, 2022 from 10:30 to 14:00.
Ukraine is now in the military, agrarian and informational frontlines.
Despite the military action and threats in our country, Ukraine continues to make a significant contribution to global food security – the sowing campaign 2022 is underway, alternative logistics routes are being developed to supply Ukrainian agricultural products abroad and the European Commission has abolished tariffs and quotas on Ukrainian exports, as well as suspended additional official controls on organic products originating from Ukraine applied in 2015-2021.
The development of the organic market remains one of the priorities of Ukraine’s agricultural policy.
At the event you will receive the latest information about:
- Sowing campaign 2022 during martial law: current state and harvest forecasts.
- Overview of the organic sector of Ukraine and capacities of Ukrainian organic exporters.
- Government support programs.
- Ukrainian organic export prospects and sourcing opportunities of the State Institution «Entrepreneurship and Export Promotion Office».
- Ukrainian Government`s work on alternative logistics routes for organic export.
- Organic certification and standards in Ukraine.
- Success stories of cooperation between Ukrainian organic producers and international buyers in recent months.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the event or would like to arrange a meeting with leading Ukrainian organic exporters: Natalia Babanina, Project Manager State Institution «Entrepreneurship and Export Promotion Office» – email@example.com
You can view the program of the event and register on the organizer’s page by following the link.
This event is organised by the State Institution «Entrepreneurship and Export Promotion Office» in the framework of the state project Diia.Business together with the Organic Standard certification body and Organic Initiative, and supported by Switzerland within the framework of the Swiss-Ukrainian Programs «Higher Value Added Trade from the Organic and Dairy Sector in Ukraine» (QFTP) and «Organic Trade 4 Development in Eastern Europe» (OT4D).