For the first time, Ukrainian exporters of organic food products are taking part in the international exhibition of organic and natural food products Middle East Organic and Natural Expo Dubai that takes place on 6-8 December 2021 in Dubai World Trade Centre (United Arab Emirates).
During the 3-day event, all the visitors have a great chance to meet with 7 Ukrainian organic producers of organic berries, oils, cereals, fruits, dairy products, snacks, and legumes, which are certified according to basic organic standards, as well as find new suppliers, learn about the opportunities and strengths of the organic market of Ukraine.
Collective exposition of Ukraine is located in pavilion 6, stand EO 1A .
Look through the catalog of Ukrainian organic producers, to learn more about the exhibitors, which are the following:
- VP “Technologies of Health”, Ltd. (Honey Energy: organic honey amaranth).
- Catanzaro Eurasia, Ltd. (Alta Country: Organic Frozen Berries, Sublimated Berries, Fruit Juice Concentrate, Dried Mushrooms).
- LiQberry LLC (LiQberry: organic berry paste).
- Interahrokom AF, PE (organic apple concentrate, apple puree, apple chips, sliced and peeled, frozen berries (elderberry, raspberry, sea buckthorn, blackberry)).
- Organic Milk, Ltd. (Organic Milk: organic yogurt, sour cream, cheese, cottage cheese, curd, cream, milk, kefir, kefir, butter, fermented milk).
- Organic Original, Ltd. (Ecorod: organic processed grain product: various types of flour, cereals, legumes, corn sticks with sublimated berries).
- Ukroliya LLC (Garna Organica: organic sunflower oil).
Organic & Natural Expo Middle East is the only trade event in the Middle East dedicated to organic and natural foods. The event is held under the auspices of the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Climate Change and Environment and provides an opportunity to meet buyers from the Middle East.
The Ukrainian Pavilion at the Middle East Organic and Natural Expo Dubai 2021 is organized by the State Institution “Entrepreneurship and Export Promotion Office” and NGO “UNITE UKRAINE” with the support of Switzerland within the framework of the Swiss-Ukrainian Program “Higher Value Added Trade from the Organic and Dairy Sector in Ukraine” implemented by the Research Institute of Organic Agriculture (FiBL, Switzerland) in partnership with SAFOSO AG (Switzerland) and the Enterprise Europe Network.
The Ukrainian Pavilion is funded with the support of Switzerland, the Enterprise Europe Network, state budget of Ukraine and exhibitors of the Ukrainian Pavilion.