Ukrainian organic products with higher added value are presented to the Middle East market at the Middle East Organic & Natural Products Expo 2023
During the recent years the organic market in the Middle East has grown significantly, opening up new export opportunities for companies. For example, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is the third largest re-exporter in the world due to its ideal geographical location, and 92% of organic products in the region are imported, creating a huge opportunity for international producers.
Seeing the potential for expanding exports of Ukrainian organic products to the Middle East market, the State Institution “Entrepreneurship and Export Promotion Office” within the framework of the Ukrainian national project Diia.Business under the patronage of the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine with the support of Switzerland, the EU and the German government organised the National Stand of Ukraine at the Middle East Organic & Natural Products Expo, which takes place on 12-14 December 2023 in the UAE, Dubai.
The event has been bringing together suppliers and buyers for 21 years and focuses on such market segments as food and beverage, health, beauty, etc. According to the organisers of the trade fair, it is expected that Middle East Organic & Natural Products Expo 2023 is expected to attract over 10,000 B2B importers, wholesalers, retailers and distributors from the region.
This year 5 Ukrainian producers-exporters are presenting their organic products at the trade fair on the National Stand of Ukraine. When selecting exhibitors, preference was given to producers of organic products with higher added value. Therefore, among the products presented this year are cereal products, such as amaranth flakes, amaranth seed flour, wheat flour, corn sticks, as well as dairy products, drinking yoghurt, cheeses of various ages, sour cream, and high oleic sunflower oil, etc.
Exhibiting companies at the National Stand of Ukraine at the Middle East Organic & Natural Products Expo:
- Chemex LTD, LLC (ProOrganika) (Kyiv region),
- Healthy Generation, LLC (Dnipro region),
- Organic Milk, LLC (Zhytomyr region),
- Organik Original, LLC (Ecorod) (Kyiv region),
- Ukroliya, LTD (Poltava region).
The National Stand of Ukraine at the international fair Middle East Organic & Natural Products Expo 2023 is organised by the State Institution “Entrepreneurship and Export Promotion Office” (Ukraine) within the framework of the Ukrainian national project Diia.Business under the patronage of the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine with the support of:
- Switzerland through the State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO) within the framework of the Swiss-Ukrainian Program “Higher Value Added Trade from the Organic and Dairy Sector in Ukraine” (QFTP) implemented by the Research Institute of Organic Agriculture (FiBL, Switzerland) in partnership with SAFOSO AG (Switzerland);
- Western NIS Enterprise Fund (WNISEF);
- EU and the German Government within the framework of the EU4Business: SME Recovery, Competitiveness and Internationalisation program, implemented in Ukraine by the German Federal Company “Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit” (GIZ) GmbH GIZ Ukraine.
More information is on OrganicInfo.ua website.